No Products in the Cart
At a glance
• 5 volume sizes with Low Dose Technology
• 3-in-1 platform
• Multilayer feature can compensate for complex anatomies and incorrect positioning
• ORTHOfocus for optimum panoramic image layer
• Touch panel interface
• Modular, upgradable, expandable
• Automatic Dose Control
• MAR(metal artefact reduction) technology
• 5 point positioning system-reduces movement artefacts
• Wheelchair accessible
The innovative Low Dose Technology™ (LDT ) of the KaVo OP 3D Pro enables optimised quality in 3D X-ray images with a lower dose of radiation.
For dose-sensitive cases in particular, such as follow-up exposures or exposures of children, radiation reduction for protecting your patients represents indispensable added value.
* Study by Ludlow, John B., "Report of Dosimetry of ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP300 Maxio," North Carolina Oral Health Institute, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, February, 2014ch
For more details, please visit: https://www.kavo.com/en-uk/dental-x-ray-machines-and-diagnostics/op-3d-pro-extraoral