No Products in the Cart
At a glance
• QuickScan+ for 3D X-ray, 4.8seconds and ultra low dose
• Optimised image clarity with Visual iQuity
• User-friendly SmartScan STUDIO touchscreen
• Steady patient positioning with Ergonomic Stability System (ESS), prevents movement artefacts
• 9 volume sizes
• 4.8 second exposure time with QuickScan+
• Sitting patient position
The upgradable 3D X-ray system for the strictest demands Regardless of which dental query you may have, the KaVo ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP 3D Vision X-ray system is the answer. Whether it is for implantology, surgery, endodontics, TMJ, respiratory path analysis, or orthodontics. Even with complex indications, a quick diagnosis and simple creation of treatment plans are ensured.
Start with the right machine for your practice, and upgrade when you are ready to grow into new areas. The KaVo OP 3D Vision upgradable platform makes moving to a larger field-of-view seamless.
The KaVo OP 3D Vision, with 9 FoV sizes and various low-dose settings, offers great flexibility when choosing the exposure mode. With volume sizes from 5 x ø 8 cm, 4 to 13 x ø 16 cm, up to 17 x ø 23 cm, you have a wide range of options. You can choose between three upgradable versions, based on true clinical needs:
For further details, pleased see: 3D Vision Extraoral X-Ray