Simplified Intraoral Scanning
- Advanced Technology – super fast scanning (up to 70 FPS), adaptive anti-fogging, 11μm full-arch accuracy, remote control mode
- Impressive Adaptability – 180° reversible tip, 45° mirror angle, and a featherweight design
Seamless Treatment Planning and Communication with DTX Studio Suite
- Combine intraoral scans with CBCTs and browse various patient images, all in one centralized location
- Build trust, gain case acceptance, and address patient concerns with personalized visual patient views
- Communicate efficiently with your treatment partners, referrals and labs with secure sharing options in DTX Studio GoShare
Extraordinary Value: Only by DEXIS
- Superior onboarding experience with training and support backed by best-in-class DEXIS service teams
- DTX Studio Suite included with purchase offers a cost effective “scan-to-plan” solution for both clinics and labs
- DEXIS 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Elevate your digital workflow experience today with the i700 and DTX Studio Clinic direct integration, all backed by the renowned DEXIS brand
*DTX Studio Clinic is proud to be a 2021 Best of Class Cellerant Technology Award Winner.
The i700 intraoral scanner allows you to export STL and PLY files and share them with your preferred lab, or to easily transfer files and track your progress throughout the entire workflow.
Using two high-speed cameras, the i700 scans quickly and efficiently. With its intelligent scan detecting algorithm, the i700 picks up where it left off for a smooth scanning experience.
Single Button Control
The single button of the i700 allows the user to start and stop the scan at any moment without having to reach for the computer. The i700 also includes the new remote control mode, making scanning easier than ever.
Small Tip – Fully Reversible
The small tip on the i700 is beneficial to both the user and the patient through simpler maneuverability and improved patient comfort. Tips are autoclavable. Small Tip size (W x H): 22.2 x 15.9 mm. Reversible tip that rotates 180 degrees.
The i700 produces realistic images which are high in resolution and rich in detail, allowing you to distinguish between tooth structure and soft tissue for easy identification of margin lines and undercuts.
The i700 scanner has a featherweight design and is easy to hold, yielding a more comfortable scanning workflow.
The 45-degree mirror angle makes distal molar area scanning effortless
The i700 scanner produces precise-colored scans which can distinguish between soft tissue, plaque and teeth.
DTX Studio Clinic
With DTX Studio Clinic, we put you and your patients at the center. Simplifying the interaction with your patient scans and images. With each patient, at every visit, making each appointment more focused and valuable for everyone.