• “Prevention is always better than a cure”
• We will schedule a visit to your practice to ensure all equipment is functioning correctly.
• Each piece of equipment is assessed against the technical spec to ensure suitability.
• All consumable items such as filters and tubing’s will be inspected
• Training can be provided to staff where applicable
• A report will be issued to the practice outlining equipment condition, servicing costs and upgrade costs where applicable.
• If replacement equipment is required we can work with the practice to the advice of most appropriate replacement solution.
We at Murray Woods will always act impartially with honesty and integrity and always in the interest of the customer.