29 Dec 2021
Chair Shutdown procedure for Stern Weber and Castellini
- Depending on the version of your machine, run a cleaning cycle such as
- Autosteril / Bioster or a 2 minute Flush cycle
- By initiating dynamic instrumentation, you can remove the water bottle and drain all of the water from the lines.
- Drain air condensate from beneath the spittoon or at the base of the chair.
- Cleaning Procedure using Suction
- All filters should be cleaned, and all rubber seals should be lightly greased with O ring grease or Vaseline.
- Any suction, spittoon filters, or suction ends should not be left in any cleaning solution other than water.
- Depress the Drain activation switch within the spittoon to drain the spittoon valve.
- Turn off the unit on the chair as well as the one on the wall.
Procedure for Suction Motor shut down Durr and Cattani
- Run your cleaning product through the Suction lines
- Run 2 x volume of Clean Water afterwards
- Run the Suction motor for 10 minutes with only air running through the suction tubes
- Switch of the Suction Motor and remove the amalgam pot and clean and drain
- Clean suction filter
- Refit amalgam pot and filter and gently apply O ring grease or Vaseline to all rubber seals
- Switch Off the Suction unit
Compressor Shutdown procedure
- Turn Compressor Off
- Drain the Tank of all Air with Tank Drain Valve
- Drain the Dryer Column where applicable